Deepavali (Diwali) is a very special and important festival for the India and its most popular festivals of Hinduism. Even though it is celebrated people who living in India.
On this special day, Diwali wishes are exchanged between family and friend. Almost every Hindu people Home decorate their houses on the Diwali Festival. Which shows the Truth that always wins over evil.
Instagram is one of the most popular site, We would take pictures with friends and family and post them on social media sites. so here we are going to provide Happy Diwali Captions 2018 or Deepavali Quotes Saying.
You can find a collection of best heart warming Diwali Wishes below!!. Please go through the list and send Diwali Wishes Messages to your dears and nears.
Table of Contents
Happy Diwali Captions 2018 & Wishes Quotes
Diwali Captions for Instagram Photos
Every perfect Diwali pictures needs on awesome IG Captions, Get the best & good captions for Instagram, Facebook photos. Just you can copy and paste of Insta quotes and use as a good Instagram Captions on your pictures.
- Light a lamp of love
- Let’s burn our ego rather than the crackers.
- Her presence brightens up my sight, She turned out to be my Diwali’s light.
- This Diwali spread a lot of sweetness wherever you go.
- You have the power to ignite fireworks brighter than the festival of lights.
- This Diwali there is ban on crackers but not on sweets.
- This Diwali leave a little sparkle wherever you go.
- Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle.
- Happiness is in the air lets show some love and care because it’s Diwali Everywhere.
- Let the skin breathe this Diwali
- May the light of Diwali, show you the right path, In the righteous way!
- May this Diwali god fulfill your wishes and dream Happy Diwali!
- May this Diwali god fill your home with happiness Happy Diwali.!
- May you be blessed with happiness and well being to last through the year.
- May God bless you and your all wishes come true Happy Diwali.!
- Love Didar, Bdaon of lights Diwali and accolades-Khappi Diwali !!
- May this Diwali god fill your home with happiness. ― Happy Diwali!
- Let This Diwali Burn All Your Bad Times And Enter You In Good Times.
Diwali Wishes Quotes & Saying Images
- Celebrate An Environmentally Safe Diwali
- Unity and goodwill which embodies Diwali.
- Burst Crackers If You Want To Spoil The Nature.
- Lets Fill Our Homes With Prayers & Light Not With Fumes & Crackers.
- Green Is The New Black. Have A Eco-Friendly Diwali. Happy Diwali
- I wish you a joyful year of prosperity Happy Diwali to you and your family.
- Happiness is in the air its Diwali everywhere, let’s show some love & care and wish everyone out there!
- We wish all of you a Happy Diwali and a year filled with happiness & Joy!
- Wishing you and your family a bombastic Diwali!!! Have loads of fun and loads of masti!! Happy Diwali!!
- May this Diwali usher in good times for you and your family.
No Crackers, Let’S Celebrate A Pollution-Free Diwali.
Happy Diwali Wishes and Messages
May You All Attain The Inexhaustible Spiritual
Wealth Of The Self, Happy Diwali.
Hope This Diwali Brings Contentment
To Your Life Along With The Key To Success.
The Festival Of Lights Is Just Around The Corner
Wish You All A Very Happy Diwali..
May the Divine Light of Diwali spread into your life Peace, Prosperity, Happiness, and Good Health.
Life With You Is Like Diwali,
So Lets Promise To Be Together Like This Forever.
During This Festival Season,
May Your Luck With Cards Stays
By Your Side At All Times! Happy Diwali!
Have a prosperous Diwali. Hope this festival of lights, brings you every joy and happiness.
Your Sparkling Presence
Added A Glow To My Diwali…
Making Each Moment Special…
Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day. Have a wonderful time and a very Happy Diwali.!
Let Me Make Your Diwali More Colorful
With The Lights Of Wishes Of My Heart. Happy Diwali.
God bless you & your families for all your hard work & sacrifice for the country and people !!
Let Us Keep Diwali Holding It
Close To Our Hearts For
Its Meaning Never Ends
And Its Spirit Is The Warmth Joy Of Remembering Friends.